Here at Caseking, nothing is standard - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 900 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to help us drive our growth, share our vision and contribute to the Caseking success story. You can expect a great, successful team and a variety of tasks in our finance department! Become a part of our international team at our headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
- Flexible home office arrangement
- You will take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- You'll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchies are flat, so you can act quickly
- An amazing, international team and work environment are waiting for you
- Free drinks, team events and discounts in our shop!
- Company fitness program twice a week
- Support for long-term development prospects
- Set up high-quality standardized reporting for management and investors
- Provide industry-specific analysis and benchmarks regarding market, products and competitors
- Provide actionable insights through data analysis that will help drive growth and supports strategic decision making
- Take ownership of projects aimed at increasing the impact of analytics on business processes
- You act as an interface between Management, Investors and the Business Intelligence Team
- Multiple years of experience in either a business or strategic analysis position or in a strategy consulting firm
- Experience communicating with C-level management
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Experience with analyzing large data sets
- Excellent skills with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus
- Experience with the PC Gaming industry is a plus
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!