Here at Caseking, nothing is standard - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 900 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to help us drive our growth, share our vision and contribute to the Caseking success story. You can expect a great, successful team and a variety of tasks in our finance department! Become a part of our international team at our headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
- Flexible home office arrangement
- You will take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- You'll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchies are flat, so you can act quickly
- An amazing, international team and work environment are waiting for you
- Free drinks, team events and discounts in our shop!
- Company fitness program twice a week
- Support for long-term development prospects
- You are the interface between Caseking and external IT partners
- You coordinate with logistics and other departments regarding requirements and evaluate the technical feasibility for our internal IT infrastructure
- You will be responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of interface solutions with the existing IT infrastructure.
- You create a roadmap for the efficient implementation of projects based on the needs of the departments that you have identified
- You optimize the existing processes and develop new solutions together with the departments
- You present the selected IT infrastructure solutions to the various stakeholders and carry out adjustments according to the respective change requests
- You have experience from successful projects that aim at integrating external solutions into existing structures, ideally from the logistics environment.
- You have an understanding of processes and can visually prepare processes, e.g. with BPMN or Aris.
- You can communicate fluently in German and English
- Your good communication and assertiveness skills enable you to get different stakeholders on board and to convince them.
- You are not afraid to break new ground and implement innovative solutions.
- OPENTRANS, EDI and API integrations are not foreign words to you and you have already gained experience in this context.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!