Here at Caseking, nothing is standard - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 900 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to help us drive our growth, share our vision and contribute to the Caseking success story. You can expect a great, successful team and a variety of tasks in our finance department! Become a part of our international team at our headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
- Flexible home office arrangement
- You will take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- You'll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchies are flat, so you can act quickly
- An amazing, international team and work environment are waiting for you
- Free drinks, team events and discounts in our shop!
- Company fitness program twice a week
- Support for long-term development prospects
- Create a global E-Commerce platform for gamers and hardware lovers
- Be responsible for testing and integration of new technologies and services into the E-Commerce ecosystem
- Work with a modern technology stack
- Harmonize the international IT infrastructure of our entities and individual shop systems
- Bring our passion for our product with IT towards customers and create a unified experience
- Senior-level expertise and passion for coding with PHP
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, clean code, separation of concerns
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Nice-to-have: E-Commerce experience (with shop systems like Spryker, Shopware, Magento, etc.)
- English is a must, German a plus
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!