Here at Caseking, nothing is standard - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 900 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to help us drive our growth, share our vision and contribute to the Caseking success story. You can expect a great, successful team and a variety of tasks in our finance department! Become a part of our international team at our headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
- Together with our agile development team and the responsible stakeholders you will ensure a high quality for our webshops around the globe
- You are developing and documenting tests mainly automatic, but also are able to write down feature requirement tests for new features
- Find edge cases and think like an end customer to also find the hard to spot errors
- Bring in your own ideas to develop a state of the art automatic testing framework to benefit in all areas
- You have studied computer science or comparable work experience
- You are experienced in the development of automatic tests in at least one framework
- You are experienced in writing and maintaining written automatic tests
- You are an analytic thinker and have the ability to think like a customer
- You are driven to learn and experiment with new technologies
- You speak and write english professionally. (German is a plus, but not necessary)
- You'll find an established production environment with shops around the globe
- You'll be able to travel to stakeholders
- You'll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- You'll take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- An amazing, international team and work environment are waiting for you
- Free drinks, team events and discounts in our shop!
- Company fitness program twice a week
- Support for long-term development prospects
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!